Specialist Regulatory Affairs 100% (w/m)
Bachem | 06.04.2017
Bachem is a listed technology-based company focused on peptide chemistry. The company provides a full range of services to the pharma and biotech industries. It specializes in the development of innovative, efficient manufacturing processes and the reliable production of peptide-based active pharmaceutical ingredients. A comprehensive catalog of biochemicals and exclusive custom syntheses for research labs complete the service portfolio. Headquartered in Switzerland with subsidiaries in Europe and the US, the group has a global reach with more experience and know-how than any other company in the industry. Towards its customers, Bachem shows total commitment to quality, innovation and partnership.
Bachem. Pioneering Partner for Peptides
- Your responsibilities
We look for someone who excels at writing and explaining scientific facts. You will compile regulatory dossiers for our products for customers and/or Health Authorities worldwide. This involves participation in development project teams, close cooperation with other departments and customers, and responding to Health Authority questions. You will be solely responsible for various projects including maintenance of the regulatory dossiers, customer support, and review of GMP documents for compliance with regulatory dossiers and relevant guidelines.
- Your qualifications
- Master or PhD in live sciences, who allows you to explain the chemical and analytical background of our products to reviewers and customers
- You are used to working on your projects independently while still understanding yourself as part of a team
- As a precise worker, you strive to deliver high-quality results and you benefit from good organizational skills to master complex tasks and to keep deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- You interact effectively and convincingly with internal and external customers
- Experience with Drug Regulatory Affairs and knowledge of GMP
- We offer
We offer you a new challenge joining a motivated team in an internationally renowned company, and excellent terms and conditions.
Please submit your application with full supporting documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials, diplomas) online to Herr Markus Stossier.Hauptstrasse 144, 4416 Bubendorf, Tel.: +41 58 595 2021
Die neusten Jobs von Bachem
- Analytiklaborant QC (w/m)Bubendorf Link zur Stellenübersichtneu
- Chemielaborant/Chemikant für die Wirkatoffproduktion (API LPPS)Bubendorf Link zur Stellenübersichtletzte 7 Tage
- CSV EngineerBubendorf Link zur Stellenübersichtletzte 7 Tage
- Analytiklaborant QC 100% (w/m)Bubendorf Link zur Stellenübersichtletzte 7 Tage
- Projektmanager Qualitätskontrolle 100% (w/m)Bubendorf Link zur Stellenübersicht
- Incident Manager Quality Systems 100% (w/m)Bubendorf Link zur Stellenübersicht