Trade Execution Analyst / Software Engineer
LGT | 12.07.2018 | Pfäffikon
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Your mission is to be the front-line support to the trading desk and foster straight-through processing (STP) of all post-trade activities with the highest degree of accuracy, diligence and speed;
- Ensure smooth daily processing of trade execution and trade reconciliation. This includes the effective resolution of trade breaks and the potential troubleshooting in a fairly automated process;
- Act as deputy trader to manage trade execution across global markets;
- Contribute to the technical development of our portfolio management and execution platform;
- Contribute on projects to enhance the operational efficiency and reliability of the daily portfolio implementation process in collaboration with internal teams;
- Maintain and improve system interfaces to both internal and external counterparties (i.e., data and workflow automation) to reduce costs and operational risks;
- Assure highest data quality for signal generation, performance analysis and reporting.
- Pleasant, open-minded and self-motivated team player with genuine interest in financial markets;
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, engineering (Software/Electrical/Electronic) or applied mathematics from a university or a technical college;
- Strong object oriented language programming skills, preferably C++/C#;
- Applied knowledge of data modelling, including relational databases (SQL);
- Solid Excel and VBA skills;
- 2-3 year of work experience in the financial industry a plus but not required - fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Fast learner, analytical and numerate with an ability to abstract, assess and solve problems;
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive response to mistakes;
- Well-organized / priority-driven with a practical and methodological approach to your work;
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our Senior HR Manager Ms Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
HR Manager Professional
LGT Capital Partners AG
Die neusten Jobs von LGT
- Operations Analyst - Middle-Office Liquid Strategies 80-100% (f/m)Pfäffikonletzte 7 Tage
- RFP Writer (f/m) 100%Pfäffikonletzte 7 Tage
- Wirtschaftsinformatiker im Bereich Objektmodellierung (w/m)Bendernletzte 7 Tage
- Investment Controller - Private Markets Operations - 100% (f/m)Pfäffikonletzte 7 Tage
- Fund Accountant (w/m)Bendern
- Officer Depositary Services Funds (w/m)Bendern